EU punishes Israel over West Bank – Cartoon of the day
The European Union took economic steps to penalize Israel for building communities in the Jewish heartland of Judea & Samaria. This is the first unified economic action by Western Europeans against Jews since the Nazi boycotts of Jewish businesses in the 1930’s and 40’s. I did wonder why there was no outrage expressed by the Jews of Europe against these more recent actions when I recalled that there are barely any Jews left to be outraged. Which leads us to our cartoon of the day.
- Israel Warns EU Ambassadors of Serious Crisis Over Boycott (israelnationalnews.com)
- Simon Wiesenthal Center Calls on World Trade Organization to Condemn EU ‘Earthquake’ Anti-Israel Directive (algemeiner.com)
- European Union publishes Nuremburg II (israelmatzav.blogspot.com)
- EU’s broken Mideast compass (ynetnews.com)
- EU publishes guidelines limiting Israel funding (timesofisrael.com)