Syrian Codfish is our Cartoon of the Day
John Kerry has been on the receiving end of much ridicule after he declared at a press conference today that any attack on Syria would be “unbelievably small”. As a fellow member of the male gender we feel bad for Mr. Kerry knowing that he will forever be associated with the words “unbelievably small”. Probably not helping matters, the President jumped to Kerry’s defense declaring “the U.S. does not do pinpricks.”
And now our Cartoon of the Day.
- Obama on Syria strike: The U.S. does not do “pinpricks” (voices.suntimes.com)
- John Kerry Is Getting Relentlessly Mocked For Saying Syria Strikes Will Be ‘Unbelievably Small’ (businessinsider.com)
- Never Fear, Says John Kerry, the Attack on Syria Will Only Be Wafer Thin (reason.com)
- Unbelievably small John Kerry (nationalreview.com)
- In London, John Kerry Promotes World’s Smallest Syrian Whirlwind (blogs.spectator.co.uk)