More Crazy Stuff Linda Frank Says
Readers of The Mike Report are familiar with Linda Frank, the fun loving anti-Israel extremist who visited Hamas run Gaza in 2009, accuses Israel of using snipers to murder children and compared the terrorist group Hamas to the Democratic Party. Objections to her letter’s publication in Seattle’s JTNews, led editor Joel Magalnick to defend the non-Jewish Frank’s inclusion in the Jewish Federation owned paper on the grounds that she is a “member of the community” because she is “from Tacoma”.
Linda’s body of work goes well beyond the occasional blood libel. We at The Mike Report have found her inanity to be so prolific that we have deemed it worthy of a special series of it’s own. which we call “Crazy Stuff that Linda Frank Says”.
In this, our second episode of “Crazy Stuff that Linda Frank Says” our delightful dissimulator appears on a local Radio Program where she claims that Israel boasts the 4th largest army in the world. Could it be true that a nation of just over 8 million has mustered an armed forces larger than Russia’s? Watch the video below to find out.
- Crazy Stuff Linda Frank Says (mikereport.wordpress.com)
- Guest post; My conversation with the JTNews editor (mikereport.wordpress.com)
- Shock admission by JTNews Editor (mikereport.wordpress.com)
- JTNews editor chastises community critics of blood libeler (mikereport.wordpress.com)
- Is Linda Frank even Jewish? (mikereport.wordpress.com)